Welcome Guest!
 Roger's Tennis
SuperTennis: How to Beat 75% of All Tennis Players  Roger Haeske
 Mar 12, 2004 12:03 PST

Roger's Peak Performance Tennis Update
**************************************

"How to Beat 75% of All Tennis Players by Hitting Lightly"
Article is just below.

For confirmed subscribers only.

Discover How to Play Tennis in the Zone and Reach your Full
Potential with my new book "Infinite Tennis." Go to
http://www.supertennis.net/itennis

Get your racquet strung by the Best Stringer Around, go to
http://BestStringer.com

To read past issues of Roger's Central Jersey Tennis Update
go to http://www.topica.com/lists/rogers_tennis/read

Contents:

"Beat 75% of All Tennis Players by Hitting Lightly"

One of the first things I teach my students is to be
consistent. Consistency is what I call the primary rule. I'd
estimate you can beat 50% of all the tennis players in the
world by simply getting the ball in play over and over again.
You don't even have to hit the ball very hard.

If you make virtually no unforced errors it puts a tremendous
amount of pressure on your opponent. If you can keep the ball
relatively deep for most of the shots it makes for very long
points. Eventually your opponent will get desperate and end up
making an unforced error.

In teaching my students I'm amazed at how many of them I can
beat by simply getting the ball back in play repeatedly. Even
advanced students who have topspin and fairly good aim still
have problems when I play what I call Level 1 and really run
down their shots. They eventually crack under the pressure.

Whenever you are losing a match, you should consider
reverting to this ultra safe strategy. Just get the ball in
back in the middle of the court and don't worry about hitting
winners. You only hit a winner when it becomes an easy shot
for you that you are sure you won't miss. Otherwise you let
your opponent be the aggressor.

To learn how to beat 75% of all tennis players in the world
then please continue reading the article at this link.

http://www.goldbar.net/go.php?id=5476&c=1224&ac=1224

******************************

This is Roger Haeske, your friendly neighborhood Peak
Performance Tennis Pro and Master Stringer. These updates are
provided as a resource to Tennis Players around the world with
topics of interest for Tennis Players in the Central New
Jersey Community as well.

If you enjoyed this update then please forward a copy to your
tennis friends, and be sure to tell them you sent it. Your
email address will not be sold or given to other companies.
Your privacy is respected at all times.

To subscribe to these free and valuable updates, send a blank
email to this address. rogers_tenni-@topica.com

To unsubscribe from these updates simply send a blank email
to this address. rogers_tennis-@topica.com
******************************
Tennis Books I recommend:
http://www.supertennis.net/Affiliate%20Programs/bookstore.htm

Tennis Vides I recommend:
http://www.supertennis.net/Affiliate%20Programs/videos.htm

Peak Performance Audio Programs I recommend:
http://www.supertennis.net/Affiliate%20Programs/audiotapes.htm

STRINGING WITH PRIDE: I take a lot of pride in stringing your
racquets. I have two stringing certifications including
(Master Racquet Technician MRT) from the United States Racquet
Stringers Association and 17 years stringing experience. If
you come to me, you can have confidence in your racquet being
properly strung and the racquet's performance being maximized.
I've strung over 25,000 racquets in my day and have a very
large and loyal following in the East Brunswick area. If you
ever have any problem or question with a racquet I've strung,
feel free to contact me and I'll gladly do my best to make
sure you are satisfied. Or visit http://www.beststringer.com

I hope you enjoyed and benefited from this update. Please
email me if you have any suggestions as to how I can make it
more useful for you. I'm here to serve you.

From your friendly neighborhood Peak Performance Tennis Pro
and Master Stringer, Roger Haeske

(732) 432-4839 Roger's Super Tennis
(732) 213-6214 Cell Phone
(732) 238-8417 Route 18 Sports
(732) 247-1700 East Brunswick Racquet Club
mailto:rog-@supertennis.net

Roger's Super Tennis
A-1 Riverview Dr.
South River, NJ 08882