Welcome Guest!
 ROMP
RE: Riding during the holidays. (Out of the office)  John_L-@novell.com
 Dec 22, 1999 08:17 PST
Thank you for your e-mail - I will be out of the office until January 5th, =
and unable to check e-mail. If you require an immediate response please =
contact Jenifer Child who will be able to direct you to the right =
person.=20

jch-@novell.com
phone: 801-861-4069

 "ro-@topica.com" 12/22/99 08:16 >>>

 "ro-@topica.com" 12/22/99 08:15 >>>

 "ro-@topica.com" 12/22/99 08:14 >>>

 "ro-@topica.com" 12/22/99 08:03 >>>

Thank you for your e-mail - I will be out of the office until January 5th, =
and unable to check e-mail. If you require an immediate response please =
contact Jenifer Child who will be able to direct you to the right =
person.=20

jch-@novell.com
phone: 801-861-4069

 "ro-@topica.com" 12/22/99 08:01 >>>

Thank you so much for letting us all know!

 "ro-@topica.com" 12/22/99 07:52 >>>

 "ro-@topica.com" 12/22/99 07:51 >>>

 "ro-@topica.com" 12/22/99 07:50 >>>

 "ro-@topica.com" 12/22/99 07:44 >>>

Thank you for your e-mail - I will be out of the office until January 5th,
and unable to check e-mail. If you require an immediate response please
contact Jenifer Child who will be able to direct you to the right person.

jch-@novell.com
phone: 801-861-4069

 "ro-@topica.com" 12/22/99 07:43 >>>

Hi All,

I'm off till next year!.

Anybody want to do some B level riding???

See Ya

Jim Owen
408-725-0841

Get your favorite topic delivered daily.
http://www.topica.com/t/11

Start an Email List For Free at Topica. http://www.topica.com/register