Welcome Guest!
 RRUG
Searching for lens hoods, rear caps, and front caps  R L
 Nov 03, 2003 07:15 PST

I assume many of us have the same problem: a nice lens but no lens hood,
no rear lens cap, and no front lens cap.
I'm looking for all of these, though lens hoods are my main concern.

Does anyone have a source for lens hoods for my Industar 26m, Industar
61 L/D, collapsable Industar 50, and Jupiter 12?
A European source would be nice, though Russian, Ukrainian, or eBay
source would be fine as well.

BTW, how much would you be prepared to spend on these things?

Remy.