Welcome Guest!
 RRUG
which body for a good shooter: FED-2 or Zorki 3?  Seb A
 May 06, 2004 05:03 PDT

Hi everyone,

I am contemplating buying a russian rangefinder to try myself out in
this world without forking millions in a leica. I am basically looking
for a small meterless body, close to the leica III. I have singled out
the FED-2 and the Zorki 3.

My question is: which body would you say is the most comfortable for
shooting? i.e. rangefinder clarity, etc..

For example, I have tried an old FED-1 with a collapsible lens and
didn't like the lens because I found it hard to change the aperture
while the camera is close to eye level.

It seems I cannot find any in shops around sydney a FED-2 or Zorki 3

Thanks a lot! S.