Welcome Guest!
 Scuba Diving
    All Messages
Scuba Diving News  jp
 Feb 10, 2005 20:38 PST

Lets get the news rolling. This mailing will be use to talk about the
latest scuba diving news including scuba diving vacations in Hawaii,
Carribbean, Thailand, etc. We'll also discuss scuba diving equipment or
gear or what ever you would like to call it.

I talk about scuba diving lessons as well. Its important that you take
your time with this sport as it will make it more enjoyable.

If you have any questions please send them to this list:
scubad-@topica.com. I'll be happy to respond to them
and to any suggestions you might have.

There is a lot to learn about scuba diving so please visit my website at
http://www.sharkstone.com/scuba.html

Thanks!

John-Paul

P.S. The sharkstone website includes various hobby areas including
articles on how to build a computer, pilot training, computer desks,
etc. New topics are added monthly so please check back often.

Please seek out scuba diving lessons before you dive. Matter of fact it
is required in order to rent or buy the gear.

And please remember to breathe under water!

    All Messages