Welcome Guest!
 USMC History Lis
Check out my photos on Facebook  John Kane
 Apr 01, 2010 14:26 PST

Thanks,
John

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=747430801&k=32BXZ562TT6G6BD1XE3UYSYPZ6BAX45AR3EY&r

Already have an account? Add this email address to your account http://www.facebook.com/n/?merge_accounts.php&e=scuttlebuttsmallchow%40topica.com&c=e45b138c8ba3bce3bacf1dfaaa194cac.scuttlebuttsmallchow@topica.com was invited to join Facebook by John Kane. If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click on the link below to unsubscribe.
http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=c798bc&u=100000973987839&mid=21f0bd6G5af34a881fffG0G8