Welcome Guest!
 SD Longriders
You can buy bike raffle tickets through PayPal until 5pm California Time.  Pete Masiel
 Sep 11, 2007 12:28 PDT
Hey ALL
The raffle will be held at 5:30pm at Zumwalts Bicycle Center today. You can
buy tickets through PayPal until 5pm California Time. At 5pm I will log in
and check if anyone else has bought anymore tickets. At that point I will
fill out the tickets and put them into the drawing container. Good Luck
everyone and thank you for your support!

Call me if you do buy a ticket and it's close to 5pm.
Pete
619 726-5980

Here's what Wendy sent out on 9/10/07:

Wendy Gardiner <wgard-@peteandwendycycling.com<http://b10.mail.yahoo.com/ym/peteandwendycycling.com/Compose?To=wgardiner@peteandwendycycling.com>>
wrote:

 Hello everyone,

First I want to thank all of you for purchasing raffle tickets in bike
raffle. Pete and I are SO excited to announce that *the drawing will be on
Tues, Sept. 11*! Tomorrow, one of you will be making arrangements to pick
up your shiny, new, $6000 Giant road bike at Zumwalt's in San Diego, or
arranging to have it shipped.

If you know of anyone wanting to purchase a ticket, we have a limited
amount remaining. We had commitments from some who said they would purchase
a ticket, but never did. So we have their tickets available, plus a couple
of others.

You can purchase those tickets at www.peteandwendycycling.com through
PayPal only. Or if you're in San Diego, get with Pete to purchase a
ticket.

All ticket sales will stop at noon California time/3 p.m. Georgia time.
The drawing will be at Zumwalt's after the deadline.

Pete will record the drawing on his digital camera and contact the winner.
Just a reminder, the winner is responsible for shipping charges, and labor
costs for Zumwalt's to package your bike safely.

If you or anyone you know is making a last-minute ticket purchase, please
contact Pete at (619) 726-5980 to let him know to add you to the drawing.
No more than 200 tickets will be sold.

Thank you again for all of your support, e-mails, letters, phone calls,
the rides, and for tracking us at RAAM.

The winner's name will be posted on our website. And if the winner is in
the San Diego area, I'm sure Pete would be happy to put your picture there
with that pretty new bike!

Good luck everyone!

Pete and Wendy
www.peteandwendycycling.com