Welcome Guest!
 SD Longriders
Fiesta Island Today - Monday  Pete Masiel
 Sep 18, 2007 09:08 PDT
Chris and I will be riding at Fiesta Island this morning and I'll be at it
again this afternoon. I will be wearing my Kenda or HOTS 500 jersey (both
have red white and blue colors) and black Kenda shorts.

But then again... you know what I look like... HAHAHAHAA

Petey
619 726-5980
"Superman wears Jack Bauer pajamas"