Welcome Guest!
 SD Longriders
12 days remaining until 2 person RAAM  george vargas
 May 31, 2007 21:21 PDT
Hello Everyone,

I have had a few of you approach me on how to donate to our expense fund. Some of you have even offered to give me cash. Sorry I can't take cash but I have provided a link below. We are still in need of funds. Please take a few moments of your time and drop something in our expense fund. Each small contribution makes a huge difference in grand scheme of things.

We have a 12 person crew, 3 vehicles, 3000 miles and countless expenses.

We only have 12 days until Rick Schulze and I head out. We leave June 12 at 2pm. If possible, it would be nice to see as many of you, my friends, at the cerimonial start at the Oceanside pier.

You can follow our progress on our RAAM blog and on the RAAM website. We will be taking pictures and hopefully video to post on the site for your viewing pleasure.

Please bookmark this link www.teambeatcancer.blogspot.com

and the official RAAM website www.raceacrossamerica.org

Please donate here is the link http://www.360cycling.com/expenses.cfm

George A. Vargas

www.epictrain.com

PS. Keep track of my daily doings on my blog

with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.