Welcome Guest!
 SD Longriders
my number is no longer valid - (619) 726-5980.  Pete Masiel
 Apr 29, 2008 15:02 PDT

I do NOT have (619) 726-5980 anymore. It was my Govt cell number and I had
to turn it back in. I will be issued a new phone and number in a few days.
*PLEASE DO NOT CALL (619) 726-5980 ANYMORE, as that number will be issued to
another person.*

I have a temp verizon phone of (404) 694-3445; it has very limited number
and no text paging. I will send out my new work number when I receive it.

I am still in Atlanta, GA and will be back late Saturday or midday Sunday.

Pete Masiel