Welcome Guest!
 SermonLink
Split Hairs  Manly Luscombe
 Oct 20, 2008 06:54 PDT
*Split Hairs** *

*Here is a summary of the new files I have added this week. The sermon
is about hair splitting to justify a wrong and make it seem right. Manly
*

*Wednesday Night (topical study)*

*What is the Purpose of Worship? *-- Why do we need to worship? Does God
need our worship? Do we need our worship? What is the purpose of
gathering for worship?

*Direct Link -- *_*Purpose of Worship*
<http://www.www.searchersclass.net/Class/Purpose%20of%20Worship.htm>_

*Sermon next Sunday (October 26)*

*AM -- Split Hairs -- *We often like to find a way around the will of
God. We look for loopholes. We try to re-define words. We split hairs.
We are seeking to justify our wrong and make it seem to right.

*Direct Link -- *_*Split Hairs*
<http://www.searchersclass.net/Sermons/Year/2008/Split%20Hairs.htm>_

*PM -- SINGING / FELLOWSHIP*

*NEW FILES THIS WEEK*

All files are linked in the menu section of the main page on the website.

_*Searcher's Class Website* <http://www.searchersclass.net/>_

In Him, Manly

--
Manly Luscombe