Welcome Guest!
 SermonLink
Never Again  Manly Luscombe
 Oct 27, 2008 06:27 PST
*Never Again!** *

Below is a summary of the outlines that are the current topics I am
discussing this week.
I have started a "Never Again List" of things that we don't need to do
because God has already take care of it.
Use these outlines as you see fit.
Manly

*Wednesday Night (topical study)*

*What is the Purpose of Worship? *-- Why do we need to worship? Does God
need our worship? Do we need our worship? What is the purpose of
gathering for worship?

*Direct Link -- *_*Purpose of Worship*
<http://www.www.searchersclass.net/Class/Purpose%20of%20Worship.htm>_

*Sermons next Sunday (November 2)*

*AM -- Never Again -- *Do you put lists and reminders on your
refrigerator? Here is a list to put up with a magnet to remind you of
these things that you will never have to do again.

*Direct Link -- *_*Never Again List*
<http://searchersclass.net/Sermons/Archive/Never%20Again.htm>_

*PM -- Are you Mature? -* We expect adults to act mature. Sometimes we
don't. This lesson will look at some of the marks of immaturity and how
to know if we are mature.

*Direct Link -- *_*Are you Mature?*
<http://www/searchersclass.net/Sermons/Year/2008/Mature.htm>_

*NEW FILES THIS WEEK*

All files are linked in the menu section of the main page on the website.

_*Searcher's Class Website* <http://www.searchersclass.net/>_

In Him, Manly

--
Manly Luscombe