Welcome Guest!
 SermonLink
Seasons of Life  Manly Luscombe
 Nov 03, 2008 06:18 PST
*Seasons of Life** *

With the coming of fall colors to north Alabama - it is time to think
about the seasons of life. The sermon I plan to preach next Sunday night
looks at the stages (seasons) of our life. The AM sermon looks at God's
view of our disobedience. Check them out.
Manly

*Wednesday Night (topical study)*

*What is the Purpose of Worship? *-- Why do we need to worship? Does God
need our worship? Do we need our worship? What is the purpose of
gathering for worship?

*Direct Link -- *_*Purpose of Worship*
<http://www.searchersclass.net/Class/Purpose%20of%20Worship.htm>_

*Sermons next Sunday (November 9)*

*AM -- Not Obeyed God -- *God commands. We are to obey. But, what
happens when we do not obey God? This lesson looks at what happened to
Israel when they did not obey God.

*Direct Link -- *_*Not Obeyed God*
<http://www.searchersclass.net/Sermons/Year/2008/Not%20Obeyed%20God.htm>_

*PM -- Seasons of Life --* We go through various stages, phases, or
"seasons" in our life. This sermon divides our life into four seasons
and how we grow and develop in each season of life.

*Direct Link -- *_*Seasons of Life*
<http://www.searchersclass.net/Sermons/Year/2008/Seasons%20of%20Life.htm>_

*NEW FILES THIS WEEK*

All files are linked in the menu section of the main page on the website.

_*Searcher's Class Website* <http://www.searchersclass.net/>_

In Him, Manly

--
Manly Luscombe