Welcome Guest!
 SermonLink
Sermons 11-16  Manly Luscombe
 Nov 10, 2008 07:09 PST
*Self-Fulfilling Prophecy** *

Here are the new files for the coming week. Check out these lessons. Manly

*Wednesday Night (topical study)*

*The Indwelling of the Spirit *-- The "gift of the Holy Spirit" is often
misunderstood. Many just do not know what it is, how it works, what
advantages having this gift offer Christians. We will take a look at the
topic of the Indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

*Direct Link -- *_*Indwelling of the Spirit*
<http://www.searchersclass.net/Class/Indwelling%20Spirit.htm>_

*Sermons next Sunday (November 16)*

*AM -- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies -- *Sometimes we believe something bad
will happen so strongly that we "make" it happen. We make
self-fulfilling prophecies - and they come to pass. "I just knew that
would happen," is our cry.

*Direct Link -- *_*Self-Fulfilling Prophecies*
<http://www.searchersclass.net/Sermons/Archive/Self%20Fulfilling.htm>_

*PM -- Waiting for the Dead --* The mother of a warrior was waiting for
him to return home. But, he was killed. She was waiting for the dead. In
a similar way, there are many things that people think will happen, but
they are "waiting for the dead" if they wait for God to change His plan.

*Direct Link -- *_*Waiting for the Dead*
<http://www.searchersclass.net/Sermons/Archive/Wait%20for%20Dead.htm>_

*NEW FILES THIS WEEK*

All files are linked in the menu section of the main page on the website.

_*Searcher's Class Website* <http://www.searchersclass.net/>_

In Him, Manly

--
Manly Luscombe