Welcome Guest!
 SermonLink
Happy Thanksgiving  Manly Luscombe
 Nov 17, 2008 06:43 PST
*Thanksgiving is Here** *

*I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving Day - and remember to be grateful.
Here is a summary of the current files for class and sermons I have
added to the website.
Manly Luscombe
*

*Wednesday Night (topical study)*

*The Indwelling of the Spirit *-- The "gift of the Holy Spirit" is often
misunderstood. Many just do not know what it is, how it works, what
advantages having this gift offer Christians. We will take a look at the
topic of the Indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

*Direct Link -- *_*Indwelling of the Spirit*
<http://www.searchersclass.net/Class/Indwelling%20Spirit.htm>_

*Sermons next Sunday (November 23)*

*AM -- Thanks for Nothing -- *We take a day each November to give thanks
for all that God has bestowed upon us. But, how grateful are we really?
Are we just saying words or are we filled with a heart of gratitude?

*Direct Link -- *_*Thanks for Nothing*
<http://www.searchersclass.net/Sermons/Year/2008/Thanks%20Nothing.htm>_

*PM -- Take Time to be Holy --* We sing the song, but don't take the
time to think about the meaning of the words we sing. Are we taking time
to be holy? What does it mean to be holy and how do I achieve holiness?

*Direct Link -- *_*Take Time to be Holy*
<http://www.searchersclass.net/Sermons/Year/2008/Time%20Holy.htm>_

*NEW FILES THIS WEEK*

All files are linked in the menu section of the main page on the website.

_*Searcher's Class Website* <http://www.searchersclass.net/>_

In Him, Manly

--
Manly Luscombe