Welcome Guest!
 SermonLink
Happy Thanksgiving  Manly Luscombe
 Nov 24, 2008 06:30 PST
*Thanksgiving is Here** *

*Here are the files that are for the current week.
Have a great day of thanksgiving. Manly Luscombe
*

*Wednesday Night (topical study)*

*The Indwelling of the Spirit *-- The "gift of the Holy Spirit" is often
misunderstood. Many just do not know what it is, how it works, what
advantages having this gift offer Christians. We will take a look at the
topic of the Indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

*Direct Link -- *_*Indwelling of the Spirit*
<http://www.searchersclass.net/Class/Indwelling%20Spirit.htm>_

*Sermon next Sunday (November 30)*

*AM -- Fine Art of Frog Kissing -- *There are some tasks that we feel
are unpleasant and so we put off doing them. We can learn from the story
of the Frog Prince what it takes to do what is difficult or unpleasant
to us.

*Direct Link -- *_*Fine Art of Frog Kissing*
<http://www.searchersclass.net/Sermons/Archive/Frog%20Kissing.html>_

*PM -- Buddy Baker --* Instead of our usual singing night we will have
Buddy Baker with us to report on his work. He has just returned from a
trip to the Ukraine.

*NEW FILES THIS WEEK*

All files are linked in the menu section of the main page on the website.

_*Searcher's Class Website* <http://www.searchersclass.net/>_

In Him, Manly

--
Manly Luscombe