Welcome Guest!
 SermonLink
December and Snowing  Manly Luscombe
 Dec 01, 2008 07:11 PST
*It is December** *

*Here it is - December - and snowing outside. That is unusual for north
Alabama.
Here is a summary of the lessons planned for this week.
*

*Wednesday Night (topical study)*

*The Indwelling of the Spirit *-- The "gift of the Holy Spirit" is often
misunderstood. Many just do not know what it is, how it works, what
advantages having this gift offer Christians. We will take a look at the
topic of the Indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

*Direct Link -- *_*Indwelling of the Spirit*
<http://www.searchersclass.net/Class/Indwelling%20Spirit.htm>_

*Sermon next Sunday (December 7)*

*AM -- Tearing Down Walls -- *Jesus tore down the wall of separation
between Jews and Gentiles. There are some walls that we need to remove
from our lives.

*Direct Link -- *_*Tearing Walls Down*
<http://www.searchersclass.net/Sermons/Archive/Tear%20Down%20Walls.htm>_

*PM -- Why is there Suffering? --* We know there is much suffering in
our world. Sometimes we wonder why God would allow suffering of innocent
children and others. Why do we suffer when terrorists attack? Why are
there such things as fire, hurricanes, tornadoes, cancer, and other life
threatening diseases?

*Direct Link -- *_*Why is there Suffering?*
<http://www.searchersclass.net/Sermons/Archive/Why%20suffering.htm>_

*NEW FILES THIS WEEK*

All files are linked in the menu section of the main page on the website.

_*Searcher's Class Website* <http://www.searchersclass.net/>_

In Him, Manly

--
Manly Luscombe