Welcome Guest!
 SermonLink
Untrue Truisms  Manly Luscombe
 Dec 08, 2008 07:34 PST
*Untrue Truisms** *

*Here is a summary of the outlines I plan to teach and preach this week.
It is a busy week for me with several church functions and activities.
*

*Wednesday Night (topical study)*

*The Indwelling of the Spirit *-- They Holy Spirit is, for many
Christians, a topic they avoid because they do not understand who He is,
what He does or how He dwells in us. We (preachers) often avoid the
topic because we have a fear of being misunderstood as being of the
Pentecostal thinking.

*Direct Link -- *_*Indwelling of the Spirit*
<http://www.searchersclass.net/Class/Indwelling%20Spirit.htm>_

*Sermons next Sunday (December 14)*

*AM -- Untrue Truisms -- *Every culture has proverbs (sayings) that we
often use and repeat. They are "generally" or sometimes true. But are
they always true? Why do some of these truisms contradict each other?

*Direct Link -- *_*Untrue Truisms*
<http://www.searchersclass.net/Sermons/Archive/Untrue%20Truisms.htm>_

*PM -- True Love --* We use and abuse the word "love" in many ways. What
does the Bible tell us about true love? What do we really mean when we
say we love someone?

*Direct Link -- *_*True Love*
<http://www.searchersclass.net/Sermons/Archive/True%20Love.html>_

*NEW FILES THIS WEEK*

All files are linked in the menu section of the main page on the website.

_*Searcher's Class Website* <http://www.searchersclass.net/>_

In Him, Manly

--
Manly Luscombe