Welcome Guest!
 SermonLink
Are you ready?  Manly Luscombe
 Dec 15, 2008 06:36 PST
*Christmas is Coming** *

Are you ready? The holidays are coming - ready or not.
Here are the lessons I will be teaching this week.
Manly

*Wednesday Night (topical study)*

*Forgiveness Issues *-- Forgiveness is an often misunderstood subject.
Whom must I forgive? Why? How? Must I forgive those who don't ask or
repent? Some say, "Only God can forgive sins -- I can't." Why am I
commanded to forgive others -- when I don't have the power to forgive sins?

*Direct Link -- *_*Forgiveness Issues*
<http://www.searchersclass.net/Class/Forgiveness%20Issues.htm>_

*Sermons next Sunday (December 21)*

*AM -- Jesus, Son of 7 -- *The New Testament seeks to make sure that we
know Jesus came to earth as a human being. There at least seven
"fathers" of Jesus. Each point in this sermon shows how Jesus is
manifested in the flesh.

*Direct Link -- *_*Jesus, Son of Seven*
<http://www.searchersclass.net/Sermons/Year/2008/Jesus%20Son%20of%207.htm>_

*PM -- Why We Give Up --* I believe that all of us begin in sincerity.
But along the way, we become discouraged, our faith weakens, and we give
up. Why do people quit serving God? How can we help them return?

*Direct Link -- *_*Why We Give Up*
<http://www.searchersclass.net/Sermons/Archive/Why%20we%20Give%20Up.html>_

*NEW FILES THIS WEEK*

All files are linked in the menu section of the main page on the website.

_*Searcher's Class Website* <http://www.searchersclass.net/>_

In Him, Manly

--
Manly Luscombe