Welcome Guest!
 SermonLink
Taller Days Ahead  Manly Luscombe
 Dec 22, 2008 06:56 PST
*Taller Days Ahead*

*Shortest Day -- *Yesterday (December 21) was the shortest day of the
year. From now on the days will get taller.
Below is a summary of the lessons planned for this week. Use them as you
see best.
Here is hoping you have a wonderful holiday and anticipate a great 2009.
Manly Luscombe

*Wednesday Night (topical study)*

*Forgiveness Issues *-- Forgiveness is an often misunderstood subject.
Whom must I forgive? Why? How? Must I forgive those who don't ask or
repent? Some say, "Only God can forgive sins -- I can't." Why am I
commanded to forgive others -- when I don't have the power to forgive sins?

*Direct Link -- *_*Forgiveness Issues*
<http://www.searchersclass.net/Class/Forgiveness%20Issues.htm>_

*Sermon next Sunday (December 28)*

*AM -- Trip into 2009 -- *As you plan your trip into a new year there
are some important decisions that you will need to make. Make your
plans, anticipate, and prepare. This lessons offers some suggestions to
help us get ready for the trip into 2009.

*Direct Link -- *_*Jesus, Son of Seven*
<http://www.searchersclass.net/Sermons/Year/2008/Jesus%20Son%20of%207.htm>_

*NEW FILES THIS WEEK*

All files are linked in the menu section of the main page on the website.

_*Searcher's Class Website* <http://www.searchersclass.net/>_

In Him, Manly

--
Manly Luscombe