Welcome Guest!
 SermonLink
Happy 2009  Manly Luscombe
 Dec 29, 2008 17:50 PST
*Happy 2009*

*As the calendar for 2008 ends and 2009 begins - I hope that you have
plans, excitement and anticipation about the new year. I do! Here is a
new sermon as I begin 2009.
We can't be politically correct and preach the truth. See you next year.
Manly
*

*Tuesday Night (topical study)*

*Forgiveness Issues *-- Forgiveness is an often misunderstood subject.
Whom must I forgive? Why? How? Must I forgive those who don't ask or
repent? Some say, "Only God can forgive sins -- I can't." Why am I
commanded to forgive others -- when I don't have the power to forgive sins?

*Direct Link -- *_*Forgiveness Issues*
<http://www.searchersclass.net/Class/Forgiveness%20Issues.htm>_

*Sermon next Sunday (January 4)*

*AM -- I Left It Out -- *We are in a time where everyone tries to be
politically correct. We are encouraged to avoid saying anything that
might offend someone who disagrees with us. This sermon tries to preach
the gospel without offending.

*Direct Link -- *_*So I Left It Out*
<http://www.searchersclass.net/Sermons/Year/2009/Left%20Out.htm>_

*PM -- AGAPE* -- We will have a report about the work of AGAPE in north
Alabama.

*NEW FILES THIS WEEK*

All files are linked in the menu section of the main page on the website.

_*Searcher's Class Website* <http://www.searchersclass.net/>_

In Him, Manly