Welcome Guest!
 SermonLink
Church looking  Manly Luscombe
 Jan 18, 2009 13:33 PST
*Priceville Church of Christ -- looking for a minister*

I am 65 and ready to retire. I announced my plans to the men at a men's
meeting on Saturday and to the church on Sunday. I have been here for 3
years.

A search committee has been formed to receive resumes from anyone
interested in working with the church at Priceville (suburb of Decatur,
AL). The church is in a growing area just off I-65 between Decatur and
Huntsville. It is a church with average attendance of around 90 on
Sunday morning.

The church does not have elders, but is at peace and growing.

It has been a good work for me for the last 3 years. My wife and I will
be retiring to Milan, TN in April. The position will be open anytime in
April 1 to May 1, 2009.

Here is the information:

Send resume and tape or video by mail (or email) to:

Priceville Church of Christ

Search Committee

29 Wallace Drive

Hartselle, AL 35640

Contact person can be reached by phone:

Bob Dickinson

(256) 751-4710

Or email:

bob_dic-@bellsouth.net <mailto:bob_dic-@bellsouth.net>

The other two members of the search committee are:

Randy Beck - rdb-@localnet.com <mailto:rdb-@localnet.com>

Henry Speegle - hen-@aol.com <mailto:hen-@aol.com>

If you need more information or have questions, you can contact me:

Manly Luscombe

143 Robinson Street

Decatur, AL 35603

(256) 341-0855