Welcome Guest!
 SermonLink
Big Shoes sermon  Manly Luscombe
 Jan 19, 2009 07:37 PST
*Retirement
**I announced to the church yesterday our plans to retire in about 3
months. The work has been a pleasure but it is time. I have been
preaching since 1959 (50 years) and in full time work since 1966 (almost
43 years).
Here are the links to the new files for this week. The sermon is part of
making the transition to a new minister a smooth one.
Manly
*

*Wednesday Night (topical study)*

*1 Corinthians 12-14 *-- Any study of miracles in the early church and
do they continue today -- must include a study of 1 Corinthians 12-14.

*Direct Link -- *_*Spiritual Gifts in the Church*
<http://www.searchersclass.net/Class/1%20Corinthians%2012-14.htm>_

*Sermon next Sunday (January 25)*

*AM -- Big Shoes to Fill -- *Someone commented that the next preacher
will have some big shoes to fill. So this sermon is my response and in
preparation for having men come and "try out" for the work.

*Direct Link -- *_*Big Shoes to Fill*
<http://www.searchersclass.net/Sermons/Year/2009/Big%20Shoes.htm>_

*NEW FILES THIS WEEK*

All files are linked in the menu section of the main page on the website.

_*Searcher's Class Website* <http://www.searchersclass.net/>_

In Him, Manly