Welcome Guest!
 SermonLink
CEOs present  Manly Luscombe
 Apr 13, 2009 18:11 PDT
*CEOs Present** *

*CEOs* -- We had many visitors last Sunday. Attendance was among the
highest in recent years. Homecoming in March of 08 beat out the 137 we
had Sunday. We had many CEOs in attendance last Sunday. CEO stands for
Christmas and Easter Only. Many only attend two or three times a year
(add Mother's Day). So what we do and say on those days makes all the
difference in how these CEOs feel about the family of God.

*Wednesday Night *

*Euthanasia *-- At the opposite end of life from abortion is the
discussion of assisted suicide, mercy killing, and euthanasia. What does
the Bible say about these topics?

*Direct Link -- *_*What about Euthanasia?*
<http://www.searchersclass.net/Class/Euthanasia.htm>_

*Sermons for April 19*

*AM -- If this were my Last Sermon --* What you you tell family and
friends you knew that this was you last opportunity to communicate with
them? What would your last words be?

*Direct Link -- *_*If This Were My Last Sermon*
<http://www.searchersclass.net/Sermons/Year/2009/Last%20Sermon.htm>_

*PM -- The Time Has Come --* Times of change (beginning of a new year,
our birthday, etc.) give us a sense of a new beginning, a fresh start.
For a church, the change of ministers is such a time. It is a time to
rethink, refresh, and renew.

*Direct Link -- *_*The Time Has Come*
<http://www.searchersclass.net/Sermons/Year/2009/Time%20has%20Come.htm>_

*NEW FILES THIS WEEK*

All files are linked in the menu section of the main page on the website.

_*Searcher's Class Website* <http://www.searchersclass.net/>_

In Him, Manly