Welcome Guest!
 SermonLink
I Need Your Help...  Paul Epler
 Jun 22, 2010 13:12 PDT

Hello,
I feel terrible for asking, but I do need your help. And who other than friends and family, can I really ask for help? I"m sorry that i didn't inform you about my traveling to England for a Seminar.I need a favor from you as soon as you receive this e-mail because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money is and other valuable things were kept, i will like you to assist me with a loan urgently. I will be needing the sum of $1,850 to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home.I will appreciate whatever you can afford to help me with, i'll pay you back as soon as i return. Kindly let me know if you can be of help? so that i can send you the details.

Thanks again. I know I can count on you.