Welcome Guest!
 sfbike
Velo Rouge Cafe on Arguello  PC
 Sep 11, 2005 18:47 PDT

I stopped by today at the recently opened
Velo Rouge Cafe (Arguello @ McAllister) and
give it a thumbs up. Breakfast looks good,
didn't try it as I had a turkey sandwich from
next door. Mocha was better than average.
Reading material includes Adventure Cyclist,
VeloNews, etc. Pilsner Urquell, Fat Tire on tap.
Bike pump available.

I think they need indoor bike parking hooks to be
hardcore and capture the lockless Tiburon
bound bike crowd.    I'm not related to the owners
but hope they do well. Check it out!

Peter Chu
Arguello/Lincoln