Welcome Guest!
 SBI
Waiting  Gwendolyn
 Sep 23, 2000 13:12 PDT
Morganne lays her head in her hands, and shakes it
slightly. The next move, saddly, will take more than
what she's got. This Queen's move will be more than
just her's, and she fears they're far from check mate.
--- Doug T <arvannad-@aol.com> wrote:
 --- Sponsor's Message
--------------------------------------
Go to register.com now and register your dream
domain name.
Perhaps you have some great ideas, donít wait until
itís too
late. Go to register.com today and register a
domain name
for it before someone else does.
http://click.topica.com/aaaaEgb1djEhb1EBzma/Register
 OOC: Just wanted to see and make sure this new
address works :)

Watching Eagleman walk across the room Arvanna felt
her tattoes
writhe again "She's nearby" she muttered to herself.
The one he had
disappeared with bothered her and it wasn't just the
fact that she
set off her guild markings as if she was a creature
from the lower
planes it was just the way she had acted outside
enjoying the
carnage. Knowing that she'd show herself again
sooner of later
Arvanna shifted her attention back to the matters at
hand though she
had seen the frown the old man had shot her.
Memories of others
teasing her about her grim demeanor whispered and
realizing how silly
they'd say she was actting she managed a smile at
him that wasn't all
that forced as she awaited on the outcome of the
conversation between
Lord and Lady.

--- Sponsor's Message
Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application
http://click.topica.com/aaaaq0b1djEhb1EBzmc/NextCardAd2

 T O P I C A The Email You Want.
http://www.topica.com/t/16
Newsletters, Tips and Discussions on Your Favorite
Topics

=====
http://im.yahoo.com/