Welcome Guest!
 SBI
Re: The hour approaches  Gwendolyn
 Jan 14, 2002 20:47 PST
OOC: Is anyone else completely lost and confused, or
is this just my normal state of being?

Gwen/Morganne
--- Lanse <LtLa-@gundamwing.net> wrote:

 Get Problem-Solving Power at Your Fingertips! How
can I
speed up my PC? Which operating system is right for
me? How
do I eliminate the threat of computer viruses?
Discover
what problems Smart Computing can solve; get your
FREE
TRIAL issue today!
http://click.topica.com/caaafppb1djEhb1EBzma/SmartComputing

-snip-
However the Plane of Negative Energy didn't care for
the sudden appearance of a haven for  the
bright light of a living being. Much like a small
letal cylinder dropped into a vat of acid the Planes
deathly energies began to eat away at the church
determined to snuff out the irritating light of the
child. Nor was her presence unnoticed by the
inhabitants...
-end snip-

OOC: She was transported back out of the plane
entirely, to an actual church inside the city of
Semberholme.
 Get your ZERO system enhanced email at
http://webmail.gundamwing.net
 PROSAVVY: GUARANTEED SATISFACTION WITH YOUR
CONSULTANT!
With more than 1,800 pre-qualified consulting firms
from
every major practice area, ProSavvy reduces the
time/risks
with obtaining consulting services. GUARANTEED!
http://click.topica.com/caaae2vb1djEhb1EBzmf/ProSavvy

=====
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/