Welcome Guest!
 SBI
Re: The Moment of Vengance!  Devo S
 Apr 11, 2002 06:03 PDT
Kmelion couldn't believe what was happening. They'd just gotten a warning
that the Inn was going to be destroyed...and all these wounded started
arriving!

She quickly began marshalling all those able enough to move those not mobile
to the field just behind the inn.

"Let's go!" she ordered, and people started moving...

(This is all right, time-line wise, right? I just started a new job and I'm
not exactly very awake...if it's totally wrong, ignore it...)