Welcome Guest!
 SBI
Re: The Moment of Vengance! (OOC)  Gwendolyn
 Apr 11, 2002 13:32 PDT
Looks right to me..then again, I'm lost.
Gwen
--- Devo S <mel-@hotmail.com> wrote:

 The tax deadline is looming?are you prepared?
Avoid the last-minute rush with online tax filing!
Prepare
and e-file your return at CompleteTax for $17.95.
http://click.topica.com/caaajuZb1djEhb1EBzma/CompleteTax

Kmelion couldn't believe what was happening. They'd
just gotten a warning
that the Inn was going to be destroyed...and all
these wounded started
arriving!

She quickly began marshalling all those able enough
to move those not mobile
to the field just behind the inn.

"Let's go!" she ordered, and people started
moving...

(This is all right, time-line wise, right? I just
started a new job and I'm
not exactly very awake...if it's totally wrong,
ignore it...)
 Join the world?s largest e-mail service with MSN
Hotmail.
http://www.hotmail.com
 Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts are Back!
What a Riot! Join the fun as Dean Martin and his
panel of
pals fire potshots, putdowns and pranks at Hollywood
legends: Frank, Sammy, Lucy and more. Click Here!
http://click.topica.com/caaakj4b1djEhb1EBzmf/DeanMartinRoasts

=====
http://taxes.yahoo.com/