Welcome Guest!
 SBI
Re: The Moment of Vengance! (OOC)  Matthew Evets
 Apr 21, 2002 11:59 PDT
(Spot on kosher, time-wise. I advanced the plot a tiny bit, just to
get past all the exposition. Besides, I got a doooooozy coming up!)

As the inn servants began to shift the wounded outside, grumbling ever
so slightly to themselves, The Mattwolf moved up to where Kmelion was.
His ears were telling him something, but he couldn't quite make it out.
What was wrong with his senses?
"Darlin' I hear-"
It was then that the ground began to shake. The forest began to
tremble with the sound of trees being ripped asunder!
"I think I hear it too.", Kmelion replied with unintentional sarcasm.
The Mattwolf frowned as her words bit into him. He had no idea why her
opinion had stung him so hard, nor ws she aware of her effect on him.
At the moment she was concentrating on something else. Namely, the
dragons rippin their way through the woods! Theree was only one
visible at the moment, having come from the lake's edge. It was in a
state of severe decay, with bones showing at various spots. However,
from what she could see it's poison gas sacks looked to be in pretty
good condition!
"No choice! Retreat back inside!"
'It figures.', thought the staff, hefting their groaning burdons a
third time.

=====
" You're like a coat hanger with meat hanging off it!"
---Triple H, to Conan O'Brien

http://games.yahoo.com/