Welcome Guest!
 SBI
Re: The Moment of Vengance! (OOC)  Gwendolyn
 Apr 21, 2002 16:37 PDT
"What the hell am I doing back here?" Bryseia was
talking to DeMonique, she remembered doing so...how
the hell did she end up back at the Inn? And worse,
what the hell was comming toward her at breakneck
speed? She quickly took a deep breath, and tried to
change into her other form.

Without notice, she found that she couldn't shift.
"Damn, what the hell?" She found that she had no idea
what the hell was going on, as evidenced by her words.
She ran as quickly as human feet would take her into
the back door of the Inn, hoping no one would
recognise her, or at least, not know what she had done
to her mother.

"I wasn't supposed to be here today." She whispered to
herself, as the Inn began to shake.

Gwendolyn/Morganne
OOC: I finished a book I was writing :)

=====