Welcome Guest!
 SBI
Re: when we last left our heroes...  Gwendolyn
 Jul 22, 2002 11:18 PDT
--0-135724470-1027361886=:38763

(ooc I think there was a couple more things) The person known as the sage, who is carrying either peices of a staff, or a whole staff of power that was in dispute. I can't remember the name of Icy's gf again either. Help?**
And somewhere, in the darkness, a woman's voice is heard muttering "on no, not again".
*****
Bryseia looks about her frantically. It had been less than a few moments ago that she though herself free, and away from all of *this* (this, being the attack and posibile grizly end to the Inn and all those inside it). There is a different door in the kichen that she hadn't noticed in the past. Her captors (or friends, she was never sure which) looked away, and she was on it like a cat. It opened to stairs leading down.
****

--0-135724470-1027361886=:38763

<P>(ooc I think there was a couple more things) The person known as the sage, who is carrying either peices of a staff, or a whole staff of power that was in dispute. I can't remember the name of Icy's gf again either. Help?**
<P>And somewhere, in the darkness, a woman's voice is heard muttering "on no, not again".
<P>*****
<P>Bryseia looks about her frantically. It had been less than a few moments ago that she though herself free, and away from all of *this* (this, being the attack and posibile grizly end to the Inn and all those inside it). There is a different door in the kichen that she hadn't noticed in the past. Her captors (or friends, she was never sure which) looked away, and she was on it like a cat. It opened to stairs leading down.
<P>****
--0-135724470-1027361886=:38763--