Welcome Guest!
 SBI
Re: when we last left our heroes...  Lanse
 Jul 22, 2002 11:33 PDT

------------=_1027362812-18885-0

Miasna. Her name's Miasna. ANd it took me a minute too.

--- message from Gwendolyn <brys-@yahoo.com> attached:

"And God said: 'Let there be Lamers!', and suddenly Grammar died, and The Plot was trampled underfoot by Munchkin Stampedes."
      -Verse 1, "The Gospel of Lame"

Get your ZERO system enhanced email at http://webmail.gundamwing.net

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with ema-@yourgroup.org by Everyone.net http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag

------------=_1027362812-18885-0

To: silverb-@topica.com
From: Gwendolyn <brys-@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: when we last left our heroes...
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 11:18:06 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: list-errors.1700030087-@boing.topica.com

--0-135724470-1027361886=:38763

(ooc I think there was a couple more things) The person known as the sage, who is carrying either peices of a staff, or a whole staff of power that was in dispute. I can't remember the name of Icy's gf again either. Help?**
And somewhere, in the darkness, a woman's voice is heard muttering "on no, not again".
*****
Bryseia looks about her frantically. It had been less than a few moments ago that she though herself free, and away from all of *this* (this, being the attack and posibile grizly end to the Inn and all those inside it). There is a different door in the kichen that she hadn't noticed in the past. Her captors (or friends, she was never sure which) looked away, and she was on it like a cat. It opened to stairs leading down.
****

--0-135724470-1027361886=:38763

<P>(ooc I think there was a couple more things) The person known as the sage, who is carrying either peices of a staff, or a whole staff of power that was in dispute. I can't remember the name of Icy's gf again either. Help?**
<P>And somewhere, in the darkness, a woman's voice is heard muttering "on no, not again".
<P>*****
<P>Bryseia looks about her frantically. It had been less than a few moments ago that she though herself free, and away from all of *this* (this, being the attack and posibile grizly end to the Inn and all those inside it). There is a different door in the kichen that she hadn't noticed in the past. Her captors (or friends, she was never sure which) looked away, and she was on it like a cat. It opened to stairs leading down.
<P>****
--0-135724470-1027361886=:38763--

------------=_1027362812-18885-0--