Welcome Guest!
 SBI
Re: Under Siege  Doug
 Aug 30, 2002 22:00 PDT

--part1_dc.1c5c7dc9.2aa1a783_boundary

       Arvanna did not care for the present situation at all. The enemy's
moves made no sense unless they had something planned...but what she had no
idea. That left her little to do but prepare for anything best she could. She
pointed to a nearby mage "Check with the others find out who are most wearied
and rest your companions by thirds....the same goes for the warriors and
clerics." without waiting she turned away and went looking for Zena, Azreal
riding on her shoulder "Hopefully she can tell me of this places wards..and
maybe what our foes have in store for us?" The wrym nodded "Hmmmm methinks
I'll see who all we have in here with us....by the way have you seen the
young paladin?" She stopped "No.....but he was with the main body closest to
the city gates...I am sure he is fine." then went her way as Azreal took wing.

       Little did she know that was far from the case as back in her new
dwelling Yumi watched as the young man who had hung back to cover the rear of
the army was overtaken by the Lich's undead dragons. For a few moments she
held out hope he may fight them off and escape. Despite his youth he fought
with skill and courage beheading the first one as he sidestepped it's lunge
at him. Back and forth the gleaming weapon swung hacking at the beats.untill
one got behind and a tail swipe smashed him face down into the earth and he
did not move. Rushing to the crystal Yumi snarled as the creature reared up
it's decayed head and spread wide it's fanged maw over the fallen warrior "
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" she shrieked.
       From their hiding spot the two brothers felt their Mistress's rage and
moved vanishing and reappearing standing over the boy. The dragon's rushed at
the cloaked intelopers with deafening roars who assumed ready stances Hishima
"Whirlwind." and the hulking form of Takashima noded. The two exploded into
action at a pace beyong mortal perception armoured fists and naked blade
formed a storm of violence that consumed anything that came within reach.
Pieces of bone, scale and whole limbs flew up into the air as in a few
heartbeats every undead beast within 40' of the paladin was reduced to
debris. Takashima quickly scooped up the unconcious one and his brother
retrieved the boy's weapon and shield and they leaped away bounding across
the open ground till the hit the woods and were lost from sight.

--part1_dc.1c5c7dc9.2aa1a783_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>      Arvanna did not care for the present situation at all. The enemy's moves made no sense unless they had something planned...but what she had no idea. That left her little to do but prepare for anything best she could. She pointed to a nearby mage "Check with the others find out who are most wearied and rest your companions by thirds....the same goes for the warriors and clerics." without waiting she turned away and went looking for Zena, Azreal riding on her shoulder "Hopefully she can tell me of this places wards..and maybe what our foes have in store for us?" The wrym nodded "Hmmmm methinks I'll see who all we have in here with us....by the way have you seen the young paladin?" She stopped "No.....but he was with the main body closest to the city gates...I am sure he is fine." then went her way as Azreal took wing.
<BR>
<BR>       Little did she know that was far from the case as back in her new dwelling Yumi watched as the young man who had hung back to cover the rear of the army was overtaken by the Lich's undead dragons. For a  few moments she held out hope he may fight them off and escape. Despite his youth he fought with skill and courage beheading the first one as he sidestepped it's lunge at him. Back and forth the gleaming weapon swung hacking at the beats.untill one got behind and a tail swipe smashed him face down into the earth and he did not move. Rushing to the crystal Yumi snarled as the creature reared up it's decayed head and spread wide it's fanged maw over the fallen warrior "<I>NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"</I> she shrieked.
<BR>       From their hiding spot the two brothers felt their Mistress's rage and moved vanishing and reappearing standing over the boy. The dragon's rushed at the cloaked intelopers with deafening roars who assumed ready stances Hishima "Whirlwind." and the hulking form of Takashima noded. The two exploded into action at a pace beyong mortal perception armoured fists and naked blade formed a storm of violence that consumed anything that came within reach. Pieces of bone, scale and whole limbs flew up into the air as in a few heartbeats every undead beast within 40' of the paladin was reduced to debris. Takashima quickly scooped up the unconcious one and his brother retrieved the boy's weapon and shield and they leaped away bounding across the open ground till the hit the woods and were lost from sight.
<BR></FONT>

</HTML>

--part1_dc.1c5c7dc9.2aa1a783_boundary--