Welcome Guest!
 SBI
Re: Under Siege  Lanse
 Sep 01, 2002 20:56 PDT

--- Gwendolyn <brys-@yahoo.com> wrote:
 Looking up at IceWolf in the tree, Miasna pailed a
little. "You want me to climb up there?"

She knew that there was a problem here. An elf who
didn't like trees, but she was afraid to even try.
What if she fell and broke her leg?

**BOOM**

Quickly changing her mind, she scrambled up behind
him.

    He settled onto a wide branch and shrugged, reaching down to help her up onto it with him.
    "I was.. kind of hoping to settle here for a while until things cooled off. Unless you have a better idea...?" He offered a crooked grin, despite the chaos off in the distance.

-IceWolf

Get your ZERO system enhanced email at http://webmail.gundamwing.net

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with ema-@yourgroup.org by Everyone.net http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag