Welcome Guest!
 USS Silver Fox
Re: Evac time <r-Galen>  Jes H
 Sep 25, 2000 11:07 PDT

 =3D/\=3D USS Silver Fox =3D/\=3D

 [Penna]

"I am pretty sure she isn't. Even if she was it would have failed also.=
You

 need energy to 'trigger', and we seem to be all out."
[Galen]

::Quirks his mouth slightly, thinking::

"Well, don't we also need some power in order to eject the lifeboats at=
all
 then?"

::Gets into the jefferies tube and begins to descend down to deck 2::

"I guess we had better get a closer look one of the pods before we do
anything else. That way we know what we have to do first."
[Penna]

::Follows him::

"Do you remember Oagmbu, the teacher in survival class at the academy?"

<r-Galen>

"Ok, anyway....he had a bag full of tricks...not sure any of them would=
help us now though. Hmm ..well.....Hey! I think there is a lever on the=
pods. By that access hatch. It serves as a dynamo...or maybe not. What=
version pods is there on the Fox anyway?"

<r-Galen>