Welcome Guest!
 USS Silver Fox
Re: Evac time <r-Penna, results>  Ryan Galen
 Sep 26, 2000 17:37 PDT

 [Penna]

::Follows him::

"Do you remember Oagmbu, the teacher in survival class at the academy?"
[Galen]

::Smirks, recalling that old andorian hellmaster::

"Yeh who doesn't remember him?"

::Gets out of the tube at deck 2 walkin in the direction of a lifeboat
cluster::

[Penna]

 "Ok, anyway....he had a bag full of tricks...not sure any of them would
help us now though. Hmm ..well.....Hey! I think there is a lever on the
pods. By that access hatch. It serves as a dynamo...or maybe not. What
version pods is there on the Fox anyway?"
[Galen]

"Ya know, I'm not sure. I think they are either mk 44s or Mk 48s though.
Let's go take a look."

::walks up to one of the escape hatches , and tries to open the manual
access panel for the lifeboat and open the boat itself::

<r-Results, penna>

~Ensign Ryan Galen, ChSec, USS Silver Fox~

http://profiles.msn.com.