Welcome Guest!
 USS Silver Fox
Realisation <r GM>  Iain Gray
 Sep 29, 2000 02:22 PDT
OOC: I was waiting to here if I would have been issued with a toolkit
yet, but I'm assuming I haven't so I can get back to posting. For the
record, Iain has been accepted for transfer to another ship so I'd like
him to make it off the Silver Fox 8-)

 [Gray]

~ Sounds like some kind of animal trapped in there ~

:: He feels around the exterior of the door for the manual
release :: >>

||There is none on the outside. You'd need one of those
things that everyone
seems to stick to doors to get them to open on TV.||

[Gray]

~ Curses, I'm not going to be able to open these doors without tools ~

:: Slightly nervously, aware that it might seem odd to observers for a
lanky youth to be shouting reassurances to a door he says ::

"Wait there, I'll be back with help"

:: He then continues down the corridor, listening intently for signs of
life ::

<results>

Cadet Iain Gray - GRAS210
Engineer, USS Silver Fox NCC 72809