Welcome Guest!
 USS Silver Fox
Re: Realisation <r-Gray, Penna, GM>  Ryan Galen
 Sep 29, 2000 02:38 PDT

 [Gray]

~ Curses, I'm not going to be able to open these doors without tools ~

:: Slightly nervously, aware that it might seem odd to observers for a
lanky youth to be shouting reassurances to a door he says ::

"Wait there, I'll be back with help"

:: He then continues down the corridor, listening intently for signs of
life ::
::down near the next juncture, you hear the muffled sounds of two people and
thne the hissing of an opening escape pod::

[Galen]

"Rob, this just isn't working man. We need to find some more people to help
us with this damn thing. there's still what, almost 600 people on board?"

<r-Penna>

[Galen]

"well would the shuttlebays be a better idea? it might be quicker that
wa...."

::Stops as his wrist light shines in Gray's direction, tagging him::

<r-gray, Penna>

OOC(JW) Just trying to help out a bit

~Ensign Ryan Galen, ChSec, USS Silver Fox~

http://profiles.msn.com.