Welcome Guest!
 USS Silver Fox
Re: Realisation <r-All players. Gray, Penna>  Jes H
 Oct 03, 2000 11:02 PDT

 =3D/\=3D USS Silver Fox =3D/\=3D

 [Gray]

"I was due to be assigned to engineering, I was on my way to report for
duty when this happened"

:: He waves his hands around to indicate the loss of power on the ship
and then with an almost childlike whine to his voice he asks ::

"Sir, what *is* happening ?"
[galen]

"Simply put, this situation has gone Fubarville and we're bugging out.
We're trying to get the crew off now before everythign goes critical in
about 16 hours or so."

OOC(JW): Guys and gals, do you want to even continue beating this dead
horse? I think everyone has already bugged out, and we haven't heard a=
peep
 out of either GM or AGM in weeks *sigh*
OOC (Jes)...no lets stop. I thought the same thing last night. Lets stop=
now..