Welcome Guest!
 USS Silver Fox
OOC: Giving it up  Iain Gray
 Oct 04, 2000 02:44 PDT
 I have recommended all away team members for medals of
recommendation, and
have put it in the logs that cadet gray be given a field promotion to
Ensign.

OOC: Aw shucks, you didn't have to do that 8-) I'll forward this to my
new GM if thats OK and see if he's happy for the promotion to stick.

 OOC(JW): I hope that works for everyone. I know it's hokey,
but hey, I
came up with it on the fly.
OOC: Its great, just what I needed to give Gray some interesting phobias
from now on 8-)

Cadet Iain Gray - GRAS210
Engineer, USS Silver Fox NCC 72809