Welcome Guest!
 USS Silver Fox
Re: OOC: Giving it up  Command-@aol.com
 Oct 05, 2000 14:57 PDT
Ok, guys, it's dead now... Sorry all, but I've got no time to devote to this
stuff anymore, I might run a sim off SB 164 sometime, Russ's ship idea may
get off the groud eventually, I really don't know, though.

But it's been great playing with you, you're a wonderful group, I'm sorry
I've got to leave it, but the game sucked anyways, certainly not due to the
players, though...