Welcome Guest!
 USS Silver Fox
Re: OOC: Giving it up  Jes H
 Oct 06, 2000 10:31 PDT
I second that. Thanks everybody and I hope to see you (I already do..) in=
other sims.

Jes

 =3D/\=3D USS Silver Fox =3D/\=3D
I enjoyed playing immensely, and writing with all of you. The Fox was=
lovely
 while she lasted.

Anna

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, what we do for others and the=
world remains and is immortal..." - Albert Pine
T O P I C A The Email You Want. http://www.topica.com/t/16