Welcome Guest!
 solarcooking-l
Re: Cost (?) of electricity.  Jari Whiteacre
 Apr 21, 2010 13:26 PDT

I just received the latest bill: We used 909 KWH over 32 days, cost still
about 13 cents

The difference I see is that although we gained one adult, we also lost the
biggest energy user in the family. WE are 321 kwh below November, and we
have been using the airconditioner, which increases it.

I am looking into building a dome home - does anyone have experience with
that and energy usage in one?

Thank you!

Peace,
JAri

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 7:20 PM, Michael O'Connell <
michaelo-@bigpond.com> wrote: