Welcome Guest!
 solo2atlanta
Another tip.....  Steve Brueck
 Aug 13, 2003 11:40 PDT

Even though Sunday was my first autocross in 12 years, it's all coming
back very quickly. So here's another tip the I use.

Out of the 100 or so cones on a course, only 8 or 10 (or whatever number
it might be) are significant, they're the only ones that matter. Focus
on those cones only and see if it helps to simplify what you're looking
at out there.

ESP 74 Z28 Camaro
http://www.crystalridge.net:8080/cars/index.html