Welcome Guest!
 solo2atlanta
Autocross/Race Kart for Sale  jaystroud
 Aug 26, 2003 13:05 PDT

------=_NextPart_000_0042_01C36BEC.412B0C60

For any of you that have youngsters or are a kid at heart and want a Kart for autocrossing/racing I have one for sale:

It's a racing kart with 5HP Raptor 3 engine, chassis is a little older but in good shape and competitive. Includes: extra 5HP Raptor 3 engine (race-ready with less than 5 hours on it), brand new set of tires, extra set of wheels, and tire changer. Clint McMahan and I raced this one and another one in the Charger (stock) class at Barnesville 2 years ago as prep for the F500 club racing season. It it ready to go for autocrossing. If the desire is racing at Barnesville, both engines would need to be converted to alcohol as they no longer run gas engines there. It has been maintained by Clint so it should be fairly evident that it is fast. Please contact him at 770-787-7122 with any inquiries/questions or me by email offline at jayst-@mindspring.com.

Price is $1,200.00 neg. for everything.

Jay Stroud
F500 - #25 DCM9RR

------=_NextPart_000_0042_01C36BEC.412B0C60

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>For any of you that have youngsters or are a kid at
heart and want a Kart for autocrossing/racing I have one for sale:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>It's a racing kart with 5HP Raptor 3 engine,
chassis is a little older but in good shape and competitive.  Includes:
extra 5HP Raptor 3 engine (race-ready with less than 5 hours on it), brand new
set of tires, extra set of wheels, and tire changer.  Clint McMahan and I
raced this one and another one in the Charger (stock) class at Barnesville 2
years ago as prep for the F500 club racing season.  It it ready to
go for autocrossing.  If the desire is racing at Barnesville, both
engines would need to be converted to alcohol as they no longer run gas engines
there.  It has been maintained by Clint so it should be fairly evident
that it is fast.  Please contact him at 770-787-7122 with any
inquiries/questions or me by email offline at <A
href="mailto:jayst-@mindspring.com">jayst-@mindspring.com</A>.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Price is $1,200.00 neg. for
everything.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Jay Stroud</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>F500 - #25 DCM9RR</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0042_01C36BEC.412B0C60--