Welcome Guest!
 solo2atlanta
RE: Sunday Course  Dave Hardy
 Nov 17, 2003 20:29 PST

 Just like to say, great course on Sunday!! Mark, you did a great job!!
It was a great "patience" course and I liked how open and flowing it
was. Can't wait to run out there again!

AMEN! Great course. A good combination of technical sections and iron
balls sections. We MUST go back to the fairgrounds.

Dave Hardy
89 SM
DILYSI Motorsports - Drive It Like You Stole It!