Welcome Guest!
 Break the Cycle!
Stepfamily inFormation article for February - a real stepfamily  pilgr-@aol.com
 Feb 12, 2007 14:59 PST
Happy Hearts-Season! This month, we continue reviewing the basics. The featured article is an example of how the five common interactive hazards affected a real Midwesatern stepfamily, including a period of professional counsel.

http://sfhelp.org/example.htm

There are many links in these two pages, so take your time discerning the mosaic of factors that were interacting to this normal stepfamily. Then apply the factors to your own situation as appropriate. Keep in mind that the first four of the five hazards apply to any family...

Questions and other feedback are always welcome. Wherever you are, I hope you're able to be in harmony with what Winter is offering you - and know that Spring is not far off...
- Pete

Peter K. Gerlach, MSW; author and founder
nonprofit Stepfamily inFormation program (sfhelp.org)
Retired Board member, Stepfamily Association of America