Welcome Guest!
 Break the Cycle!
Stepfamily inFortmation article for April: explore your family tree...  pilgr-@aol.com
 Apr 22, 2007 08:59 PDT
Hi - April's back-to-the-basics artical invites you to review your and important others' family trees for clues to inherited false-self dominance and wounding.This is one of 12 "Project 1" worksheets to aid in assessing for epidemic false-self wounds.

The premise underlying this worksheet is that typical low-nurturance ("dysfunctional") families have clusters of common ancestral traits that high-nurturance families don't have. See what you think... For context, first review this:

http://sfhelp.org/01/6wounds.htm

Then get curious and undistracted, and explore your (or someone's) family tree:

http://sfhelp.org/01/w3-f-tree.htm

If you have questions or comments, please email me.

I hope you value yourself enough to relax and enjoy the marvelous refreshement and inspiration that Earthly Spring brings us all. Namaste, fellow pilgrim...

- Pete

Peter K. Gerlach, MSW; author and founder
nonprofit Stepfamily inFormation program (sfhelp.org)
Retired Board member, Stepfamily Association of America